Twitter

Calendar

Nephilim Halls & Todd Facade

If you've been around the site or scene enough you've more than likely noticed a correlation between this site (Nephilim Halls) and Todd Facade. Nephilim Halls is a living project, production, and passion that is the workings of Todd Facade. He/I started this all when I noticed a lack of communication in the scene. Seeing how anything new is practically web based I decided to start a website with a purpose/goal. I found; unlike some other people, that posting information on a website just isn't enough to defib a scene. That's where the whole organizing, promoting, and social networking came in.

Todd Facade is simply one of many aliases that I have. Yes, I have more than one. Who doesn't these days? If you want to know more about me check up on my blog; toddfacade.blogspot.com or toddfacade.nephilimhalls.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep in touch!

Email:
Visit this group



Receive text/SMS updates on events and information by signing up on our delivery system with your phone!!

text hitext rivethead to 368674

Supporters

Affiliate

Please contact Todd.Facade @ nephilimhalls.com if you would like to advertise here